Gateway College Preparatory School Home Page
 
Announcements
HS YEARBOOKS AVAILABLE
Do you put school things off until the last minute? If so, this friendly reminder is just for you. If you are planning to buy a 2016-17 yearbook for your student, it is time to take action! Online sales are open through 4/30/17, but there are less than 20 high school books and 25 middle school books left to buy. Once those are sold, there will be no more books available. Go to www.jostensyearbooks.com to purchase yours today and please email your questions to beth.kelly@orendaeducation.org.
K-4 Mini Cheer Camp
Print
Username:
Password:
á School Profile á
á á








ááááááááááá á á á á á á á


Type of School:á An open enrollment public charter school for Grades K-12

Year Opened:á August 2009.á
First graduating class of 16 students occurred in May 2012.á


Enrollment Totals for SYá2015-16:
Elementary (K-4)áááááááááááá 450
Middle School (5-8)ááááááááá 425á
High School (9-12)áááááááááá 350


Accreditation:á Gateway is accredited by the Texas Education Agency.

Student Body Profile:
►100% of the student body is college-bound
►70% of the student body is from Round Rock and Georgetown with the remaining 30% from surrounding areas.á


School Academic Achievements:á click here for more
►Ranked 27th in Texas and #2 in the Greater Austin area in "America's Most Challenging High Schools" (2015 rankings by The Washington Post
►Based on the 2014 S.T.A.A.R. accountability rating, Gateway Prep was one of the better performing public schools in Central Texas with academic distinctions in math, science, reading/ELA, social studies and post-secondary readiness.

►Students took 135 Advanced Placement exams in the Spring 2014

School Ideal:á Citizen. Scholar. Athlete.

School Colors:á Forest Green, Orange, and Gray
á
School Mascot:á Gators
á

School Emblem:áááá

School District:ááááá á á á á áá Orenda Charter Schools
áááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááá 2951 Williams Drive
ááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááá á áá á Georgetown, Texasá 78628
ááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááá á á áá (512)
869-3020
áááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááá www.orendaeducation.org
á
á á á
á Features á
á



áá High School Learning Center


To learn more about each, click on the underlined/link

Small school advantage

College Preparatory curriculum with core courses offered at Advanced Placement (AP) and Pre-AP levels only

Substantial use of "blended learning" techniques


Utilize "project-based learning" techniques áá


Fully embraces Student Centric Technology


Located on a 40-acreá"green school" campus


Member of the University Interscholastic League since 2010


á
á
á á á
Site Map | Privacy Policy | View "printer-friendly" page | Login   In Japanese  In Korean  En français  Auf Deutsch  In italiano   No português  En español  In Russian  
Site powered by SchoolFusion.com © 2017 - Educational website content management