Gateway College Prep is a great place to work! We provide our faculty the freedom to employ innovative and creative instructional techniques that position us to be relevant in an inter-connected world. If you are committed to helping our K-12 students focus on the love of learning, come join our team!
Teresa Moreno, Director of Human Resources
To establish a pre-employment file, please complete the online application. Your application will be retained in active status for one school year. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview.
Click on button to browse current job listings Click on button to complete an online application
& Substitute Openings
For Current (Active) Substitute Teachers....
click on the red apple below...
Why work for Orenda Education?
- Competitive salary with stipend opportunities
- Comprehensive health package and benefits (TRS participant)
- Teacher Retention programs with monetary perks
- Small school advantage
- Few disciplinary issues Engaged parents and students
- College Board Advanced Placement (AP) Curriculum
- A.V.I.D. College Readiness System
- UIL Fine Arts, Academics, and Athletics
- Incorporation of the “blended learning”, “flipped-classroom” instructional techniques
- Combines strategic use of technology, B.Y.O.D., and 24/7 Access Learning
- Opportunities to build future leaders and add practical value to the lives of students with our “Citizen, Scholar, Athlete” motto
- Supportive leadership culture
- Collaborative work environment
- Professional development/staff training
♦Please note: Should you enroll in TRS medical, Orenda Education makes a $350 monthly contribution towards employees' premiums.
TRS Enrollment Guide 2016-17
TRS Plan Highlights 2016
All TRS Active Care Medical Rates Comparison
Scott & White 2016 TRS Summary of Benefits
Scott & White 2016 Service Area Map
Scott & White 2016 Benefits Flyer & Patient Portal
► Active Care I-HD
► Active Care II
► Active Care Select (for Austin and Williamson County locations)
► Scott & White
► First Care (Goldthwaite only)
Central Texas Employment Benefit Cooperative
(Cafeteria Plan phone numbers & websites listed)
2016 CTXEBC Enrollment Flyer
2016 CTXEBC Benefits Guide
- Cafeteria Plan Flex Accounts
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Income Protection
- Term Life Insurance & AD&D Coverage
- Supplemental Group Cancer Coverage
- Supplemental Accident Coverage
- 457(b) Retirement Plans through VALIC
- Medical Gap Plan
- Identity Theft Protection
Employee Assistance Program......click here for flyer